Safi Townhouses Payment Plan

Safi Townhouses - Payment Plan

Unit TypeTownhouses

3 & 4 Bedroom

Size Size

2229 to 2381 sq ft

Safi TownhousesAnticipated Handover - Ready to - Move in Handover

Ready to - Move in

Call Us

Payment Plan


Purchase Date

90 %

Within 63 Months

Safi Townhouses by Nshama 10/90 payment plan and starting prices are exclusively designed for the benefit of those who wish to be part of this mega project. As such, only 10% has to be paid as down payment and the rest 90% on completion. Given the scenarios that exist, it appears you have a remarkable chance of booking one of the townhouse units, with no additional stress. From all account, the development surely lives up to the expectation of all.

Easy Installments Payment Plan

InstallmentsPayment (%)Milestones
Down Payment10%Booking Date
1st Installment10%within 2 months from booking date
2nd to 13th 60%5% Quarterly within 39 months from booking
14th Installment5%within 45 months from booking date
15th Installment5%within 51 months from booking date
16th Installment5%within 57 months from booking date
Final Installment5%within 63 months from booking date

Recent Projects by Nshama

Register your interest